Marriage Counselling and Couples Counselling
Many relationships can reach a stage where one or both partners are finding it difficult to see a way forward. The relationship may no longer seem to be providing what the person is looking for and they may now be wondering if it is possible to bring in changes that can help improve the situation or whether the couple can remain together.
The Apex Clinic offers a safe, professional and confidential process facilitating couples and individuals to explore, reflect upon and resolve difficulties in their marriage & relationship.
Signs you may benefit from Couple Counselling are:
- You are going through your partners clothes and phone/email seeking information. You may not trust him/her or you may be seeking damning information which allows you to start a fight. Generally, this signals a lack of confidence in self, partner or relationship.
- Reduced Intimacy. Your sex life is non existant. When we are in a romantic relationship we do one thing together that we don’t do with others-have sex. Intimacy is very important in a relationship. Not just sexual intimacy but kissing, cuddling and displays of affection.
- Things he/she does make you annoyed to the point you may want to strangle him/her! Things you once found cute are now irritable.
- You feel a lack of connection. That connection that made you read each others thoughts or talk for hours is now gone.
- Constant fighting
- Emotional/physical abuse
- Taking each other for granted
- Reluctant to make future plans
Contact us on our 24 hour hotline now: 087 6970574 or email us on: email@example.com